704 is one of the main classrooms that students will be using (Who are Enrolled in a participating Class) for their Audio production needs. Since the room contains a very unquiet design, there will be times for students where they may not be receiving audio or something else. With 704, there are some things to make sure before you are all set to start.
BEFORE ANYTHING, LET THE SYSTEM BOOT UP PROPERLY
- Log Into Student
- Once signed in, Let the System Warm Up and start up XMon (Main Digital Sound System) which will be booting up. You will see an Icon on the dashboard bouncing.
- Once it boots up, the window with the monitor controls should appear. Click on the XMon window to connect the system to the Board. Now you should be ale to control the monitors controls on the S6 Board.
Opening Pro Tools and Connecting to the Board
- Open up a new / old Pro tools session.
- Once Pro tools is fully open, the Board should now be connected to the Tracks on the session
- (Test by messing with the fades physically and digitally) The faders them self should move and the information should be sent to pro tool
- TEST - With Tracks open (1-32), you should be able to use the physical faders to adjust the tracks levels and have it adjust digitally on Pro Tools and vice versa.