From iZotope, Ozone (Current Version 8), is a revolutionary tool to get your final mix ready and mastered with ease. Ozone has tools that can be used separately or all in one integrated UI. Along with support for various file imports and exports types. (Wav, AIFF, MP3, ACC). Have a visual representation of your sound.
(Only Stereo and Mono tracks, NO 5.1, 7.1, Atmo Support)
What comes with OZONE
- Equalizer - Allows you to add warmth and character with analog-matched filters, or precisely boost and cut frequencies with digital linear-phase filters.
- Dynamic EQ - This module lives and breathes with your audio. Get finer control over your sound with the precision of an equalizer and the musical ballistics of a compressor integrated into one processor. With an intuitive workflow and clearer visual feedback, Dynamic EQ is a valuable mastering tool that excels where traditional EQs and compressors fail.
- Dynamics - One of the most powerful tools in Ozone. fine-tune dynamics with independent control for up to four audio frequency bands, each with separate limiting, compression, and expansion. Surgically glue your mix together and add punch and energy to your master.
- Exciter - Four Band Saturation to customize how saturation works on the mix. Along with that, each band can be controlled separately and can functions a special saturation to have control of the warmth and character of the audio. Choose from multiple saturation modes including analog-inspired Tube, Retro, or Tape, as well as Triode and Dual Triode modes.
- Imager - Adjust then stereo width of of your master. Using Multi band imaging, providing independent control over stereo width by frequency.
- Spectral Shaper - Deliver incredible attention to your audio source and Smooth and sculpt problematic and harsh frequencies. Mold your audio by applying frequency-specific dynamics surgically or creatively to create smooth, balanced audio. Use this across any frequency band to experiment with timbre, resonance, and transient information without affecting other elements of the source audio.
- Vintage Compressor - An accurate analog emulation of a compressor. A single-band feedback compressor for subtle warming and sweetening effects.Thicken the mid-range, tighten and round out the lows, let the top sparkle, and get authentic vintage character.
- Vintage EQ - Brighten your master, smooth out heavy low end, and add body to your digital recordings. Add the richness, warmth, and color of analog equalization to your audio.
- Vintage Limiter - Retain the ease and precision of digital maximizing while bringing a natural feel to harsh and digital-sounding masters for the silkiness, body, and nostalgic vibe of classic recordings.
- Vintage Tape - Provides the frequency response and saturation characteristics of magnetic tape without the hiss, wow, and flutter that might ruin your mix. Brings the distinctive richness and feel of tape saturation to your modern digital recordings with all the frequency coloration, distortion, and phase effects of tape. Take advantage of analog tone for masters that sound more musical with added dimension, fatness, and depth.
- Maximizer - Adjust the overall level of the mix with little to no sacrifice of the dynamics and clarity. Get more transparent limiting with less pumping at higher volumes—ideal for times when you need to tame the kick drum peaks without causing vocals to pump, keep the subtle snap of a snare, or give incredible impact. Prevent your master from clipping while dramatically lifting the perceived overall audio level for more loudness without sacrificing crisp detail.
- Mastering Assistants - If you have no idea where to start, the assistant mode will analyze the audio file and then set up a custom chain to start you off that works for the track, then adjust as you see fit
- Track Reference - Upload a reference track, an audio file type you are trying to replicate and can compare to. Visualize differences in your mix and switch between 10 refences and your track to understand your track better.