Patron Portal Link
In order to cut down on face-to-face contact, all reservations for Post Production facilities (including DPL, DFL, Audio, EML, and Photo) must be made online at least 4 hours in advance using the Web Checkout Patron Portal.
Please note: The post production facilities Lab Contract must be signed before you are granted access to the post areas on the Patron Portal. It may take up to 48 business hours for these changes to be reflected in WebCheckout.
DPL - Digital Post Labs (8th floor Annex)
DFL - Digital Film Labs (6th floor Annex)
AUD - Audio (7th floor Annex)
EML - Emerging Media Lab (3rd floor Annex)
Photo Facilities - PEL and Darkroom
- All reservations must be made 4 hours in advance on the WebCheckout Patron Portal.
- No walk-ins will be allowed. No exceptions.
- All workstations can be reserved for up to 4 hours and reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Students are not allowed to book back-to-back reservations.
- If not checked in within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment, your reservation will expire. We will note those who persistently do not honor their reservations. Please call the respective annex (phone numbers are listed above) to cancel your reservation.
- Please notify staff when you are finished with your workstation.
- Use of Mix A & B requires faculty permission & reservations must be made with a Post Manager.
- Please adhere to posted room capacities.
**Please note that the Lab Contract must be signed before your reservation is approved**
Please direct your questions to email@example.com
Q: "Signature on file" error message
A: This indicates that you have not signed the lab contract for the current semester. Please sign our contract (liked above) and allow 48 business hours for changes to be reflected in the Patron Portal.
Q: "Resource unavailable" - what can I do?
A: This means the equipment/computer is already reserved at the requested time - try selecting a different item or try a different time. For lab stations, check the lab schedule to ensure you are not attempting to book during a class or workshop.
Q: "Resource unavailable (turnaround)"
A: "Turnaround" refers to the amount of time we need between reservations for any given item. Try delaying your reservation's start time by 15 minutes.
Lab Software and Hardware
Looking for a specific piece of software or hardware? Check our Lab Software and Hardware Charts
If you have questions about authorization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org