Patron Portal Link
In order to cut down on face-to-face contact, all reservations for Post Production and the EML must be made online in advance using the Web Checkout Patron Portal. Please make your reservations at least 12 hours in advance.
DPL - Digital Post Labs (8th floor Annex)
DFL - Digital Film Labs (6th floor Annex)
AUD - Audio (7th floor Annex)
- No walk-ins will be allowed. No exceptions.
- All workstations can be reserved for up to 3 hours and can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Students are not allowed to book back-to-back reservations.
- If not checked in within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment, we reserve the right to reassign the space. We will note those who persistently do not honor their reservations.
To cancel your Audio Post reservation, please call: 617-824-8865.
To cancel your Digital Post reservation, please call: 617-824-8971.
To cancel your Film Post reservation, please call: 617-824-8848.
To cancel your EML reservation, please call: 617-824-3967.
- Please notify staff when you are finished with your workstation.
- Use of Mix A & B requires faculty permission & reservations must be made with a Post Manager.
- No groups allowed in any facility.
Lab Software and Hardware
Looking for a specific piece of software or hardware? Check our Lab Software and Hardware Charts
If you have questions about authorization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org