The Epson Expression 12000XL, usually found in the 309 Studio, can be used to scan a variety of documents and photos. You will be able to check-in and use the scanner during opening hours when it is available. Given that it's tied to the 309 Studio computer, its availability matches that of the computer and space. This brief guide is meant to provide a quick start to using the scanner.
- Log into the 309 Studio computer.
- Launch Epson Scan 2.
- Ensure the actual scanner is powered.
- Select the scanner via USB connection if the software does not initially find it.
- You should now see this window open. Here you will be able to adjust your scan settings, preview, and finally scan your desired document(s).
- Once scanned, your images will be found in the Pictures folder by default, unless set otherwise.
For any questions or issues, please see an EML lab assistant, lab manager, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any general inquiries.